For Rent RM4.50 per square feet - Commercial, Office, Shop / Retail
PFCC Puchong Financial Corporate Centre MSC Status office, Bandar Puteri Puchong – Taman Perindustrian Puchong LRT station
PFCC is a finance and corporate zone comprising 4 office towers and a hotel. A premier destination for business, PFCC also features quality interior finishes, grand drop-off and concourse reception, and panoramic views that make PFCC an iconic corporate landmark in Puchong.
Puchong Financial Corporate Centre (PFCC) consist of Tower 1 – 12 storey, and Tower 2 – 20 storey prime office cum retail that is available for rental. It is suitable for professional consultancies, legal practice and multilevel marketing company and other corporate businesses.
Name : PFCC ( Puchong Financial Corporate Centre )
MSC Status : Yes , Green Grade A Green Building
Location : Bandar Puteri Puchong
No. of Storey : Tower 1 – 12 storey; Tower 2 – 20 storey, Tower 4 – 18 storey and Tower 5 – 21 storey
Size available : 1,450sf to 15,319sf per floor
Per Floor Plate : Tower 1, 2 & 5 – 12,000sf and Tower 4 – 15,319sf
Furnish : Bare unit / Renovated unit
Rental : Office Tower 1 Non MSC – RM 3.50psf
Office Tower 2,4,5 MSC – RM 4.50psf
Retail 1st Floor – RM 5.50psf
Retail Ground Floor – RM 6.50psf
IT-infrastructure ready with Cat. 6 cabling/ fibre-optics backbone facilities – high speed internet access (Tower 2, 4 & 5)
Underground air conditioning, Turnstile System & GBI Certified for Tower 4 & 5
Dedicated IT support by in-house solution provider
Shuttle service provided from/to LRT station @ IOI Mall
Major local & foreign banks
Hundred of eateries
Next to 4-star international hotel – Four Points by Sheraton
Covered car park
High speed broadband
– Taman Perindustrian Puchong & Bandar Puteri Puchong LRT station
– Rapid KL (bus no. 60, 69&70) – from Puchong to Klang Bus Station & KL Central
– Metrobus (bus no. 19) – from Puchong to Klang Bus Station
– Metrobus (bus no. 20 & 21)
– Fronting Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong which has an estimated traffic flow of approximately 500,000 vehicles per day.
– Directly accessible via Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong
– Few minutes away from other major commercial and residential growth centers including Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Bandar Sunway, Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya.
– Well connected to other business hubs in Klang Valley via Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP), KL-Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS), Lebuhraya Bukit Jalil and North-South Expressway Central Link Expressway (ELITE Highway).
Call Benny :+6012 358 9066
Click here to Email me
KLCC & Klang Valley CORPORATE OFFICE Specialist